This program is an alternative PDF reader that allows you to browse your PDF documents in an amusing way. If you feel bored of reading your PDF documents or books in the traditional way, you will surely find this to be a very interesting tool, as it adds a page flipping effect to your reading experience, together with several other helpful functions.
The program's main window basically offers two panels. On the right (bigger) one, you can read your book or document while enjoying its page flipping effect. You can also enable the search panel, enable or disable the full screen mode (which simply maximizes the program's window), zoom your document in or out, print it, and toggle the audio on or off. On the left (smaller) panel, on the other hand, you have various display options, and you can switch among the table of contents, thumbnails of the pages, and your bookmarks. This panel, besides, can be hidden and displayed at any moment.
Finally, the program allows you to perform some additional tasks, such as navigating to a specific page and changing the color configuration of the background, the text, the highlighted text, the panel's top and bottom, etc. There is also a "Bookshelf" mode, which makes this reader even more interesting – it simulates a bookshelf containing all your recently opened PDF documents, allowing you to browse any of them again with a single click.
- Allows you to browse your PDF documents or books in an amusing way
- You can search for specific words or phrases in your documents
- Includes an interesting and practical "Bookshelf" mode
- When opening a PDF document, it usually takes much longer than when using Adobe Reader, depending on the document's weight and features
- It supposedly offers certain features that are, in fact, links to other tools from the same developer
- The full-screen mode simply maximizes the program's window
- It does not allow you to print a specific page range